Once you get the news that you are going to become parents, shoppingṣ for them starts. We start ṣcollecting all the clothes and accessories that we think might help our kid in any way. Our ṣtravelling needs are very different from infants or small kids. They can’t just sit easily inside the car or go on a walk like the grown ones. We need special attachments to ensure their safety and comfort while travelling. That’s why you need a Stroller travel system. It will help you while your child grows from a newborn to a kid.
What is a Stroller Travel System:
Stroller travel system comes with two main parts. The first one being a Stroller and the second one is an infant car seat. They both on combination make a Stroller travel system. When you want to take your child for a walk, you can use the whole system in combination. When you are travelling by car, you can detach the infant car seat and place it on your car seat and you are good to go. That’s how Stroller travel system enhances your life on a daily basis. You don’t need to buy two different products as your kid grows. A single Stroller travel system is enough and it will last long.
Why purchase the Stroller Travel System over Stroller and Car Seat:
When you initially start you might think why you need to purchase the Stroller travel system over the Stroller and an infant Car seat. As you don’t need the car seat as soon as your kid is born. You will buy it later once she/he gets old. But there are many benefits of a Stroller travel system over buying them individually. Let’s talk about some of them:
- The Stroller travel system comes with two things, infant seat and the stroller. They can be used as your requirements.
- If you need to go on a walk, take the whole set. But if you are travelling by car, detach them and use the infant car seat.
- It might seem expensive but if you look upon its usage spectrum you will understand it will save effort and money in the long spectrum.
You are going to need both of them and when you buy them individually, they might not fit easily. If they are part of a set, they will easily attach and detach. But if they are two different components you can’t say they will fit or not.
Types of Stroller Travel Systems:
There are basically two types of Stroller Travel Systems. Both of these include the two basic parts, Stroller and the car seat.
- 2-in-1 Stroller Travel System: This one comes with a Stroller and an infant car seat. This is basic and widely used.
- 3-in-1 Stroller Travel System: These systems include the parts from the 2-in-1 Stroller travel system and include one bassinet. The bassinet provides a comfortable and safe sleeping space to the infant. The bassinet can be easily connected to the Stroller and you can take you kid on walks even if he/she is sleeping.
These were some of the reasons why you would like to choose a Stroller Travel System over the individual Car seat and Stroller. There is various Stroller available in the market by different manufacturers. Some of the best Stroller travel systems are:
- Britax Pathway & B-Safe 35
- Evenflo Pivot Modular
- Chicco travel systems
You can choose from these Stroller travel systems according to your budget and requirements.