High expenses have always been a great concern for travelers while visiting foreign lands. A budget friendly tour is what every tourist wants. Fortunately, while touring the city of Austin often travelers feel that they haven’t spent extravagantly even though they have enjoyed every tourist spot of the wonderful city while tasting all the delicious native food.
Few useful ideas for you to tour Austin on a budget –
- You can enjoy a walking tour to all historic places in Austin. The guided tour will be led by local experienced historian to let tourists know more about the local heroes present in the National historic marks. You can even visit Victorian age built State homes, Texas Capitol Visitor Center and museums.
- Book a rental e-bike. You can roam for twenty to fifty miles with a single charged battery. Thus, you can save money by not travelling in cabs and buses even while enjoying other tourist spots of Austin.
- You can enjoy with your family and friends a picnic in midst of the beautiful scenario of Zilker park, located in the heart of the city. On festive occasions, live concert can be thrilling in the evening hours. While walking outside the garden the path will lead to UMLAUF Sculpture garden and Museum.
- You can have free entries to a Mediterranean villa nestling a huge unique collection of modern art.
- You can also visit a Cathedral where you can find 60 tons of unusual items collected from around the world. You can even go for a bike trail that covers up magnificent view of Lady Bird Lake.
Austin Food Tours gives you an opportunity to explore the culinary art of the native chefs of the city. You can avail low cost food tour from the reliable tours and travel operators in the city.